NEW HYDROWORX WEBSITE PUTS AQUATIC EDUCATION AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
With the intent in making aquatic therapy products, research and education more accessible to clinicians, we are very excited to be able to officially introduce our new and improved HydroWorx website. From launching the new HydroWorx 300 Series in June to launching our new website in August, we have been busy!
With a focus on putting aquatic education and research at your fingertips, we wanted to call attention to 5 ways you can expand your knowledge of aquatic therapy and HydroWorx products on hydroworx.com:
- Search for any topic from maintenance and service to orthopedic protocols by using the search pane in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Get installation ideas by checking out our expanded Customer Profiles section. Showcasing a few of our customers in each market, you can obtain best practices in poolroom design by checking out these highlighted customers.
- Watch over 100 condition specific case study videos created by the clinicians themselves in our Video Library. It is organized in a user-friendly manner and is 100% searchable to help physical therapists and athletic trainers find what they are looking for faster.
- Take a deeper dive into topics such as Aquatic Therapy for Seniors or Aquatherapy and Pregnancy Pain Relief in our Additional Resources. Similar to our blog, the additional resources section is continuously updated with pertinent topics in aquatic therapy and exercise. To have this information tailored to your industry needs and delivered to your email inbox subscribe to our newsletter.
- Learn anywhere. Last but certainly not least, our new website is completely mobile friendly so it will fit to any size phone, tablet or screen—check us out in your office or on the go!
Be sure to visit our new website today and let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. We’re sending our coveted HydroWorx t-shirts to the first 10 respondents!