World Class technology
Largest Customizable Aquatic Therapy Pool
The HydroWorx® 3500 Series™ offers innovation and maximum versatility to your facility. Its large interior space allows greater functionality for multiple patient therapy stations or group classes. The varying depths of the pool floor also allow for natural patient progression. This 12’x16′ therapy pool comes standard with HydroWorx’s patented underwater treadmill technology and resistance jets in one station. An additional underwater treadmill can be added to the pool footprint. Up to three 4-foot extensions can be added to the length of the pool to increase the size to 12’x28′.
Features & Benefits
Variable Speed Underwater Treadmill (up to two):
- The integrated underwater treadmill surface has a cushioned low-impact design with excellent traction
- Treadmill speeds smoothly increase from 0 to 7.5 mph in safe .2 mph increments
- Useful for gait training, sports specific activities, and aquatic therapy
Resistance Therapy Jet with Massage Hose (up to five stations):
- Resistance jets are essential for orthopedic therapy, rehabilitation, sports performance training, and swimming or deep tissue massage
- The jets have a wide range of water speeds and directional configurations
7' Deep Water Access Area (Optional Upgrade):
- Designed to give patients extra depth for unloading
- Allows up to 7′ of water depth
- Ergonomic stairs with handrail for safe access
Touch Screen Interface and Remote:
- Better control and functionality with easy-to-use touch screen interface and remote capabilities on a tablet.
- Easily monitor progress and set goals from anywhere in the pool room with large TV screen readout showing speed, water depth, time and distance.
- Maintain the same control from anywhere in the room or pool via tablet.
Underwater Cameras & Monitoring System:
- The 3500 Series resistance pool’s cameras and viewing monitor enhance your diagnostic capacity
- One side view and one front view with a flat screen monitor for viewing
Multiple Water Depth:
- Varying water depths allow clinicians to treat multiple patients at different stages of weight bearing status
Variable Water Depth Reservoir Tank (optional upgrade on 12'x16' model):
- Offers the ability to quickly add or remove up to 8″ of water to attain pool depths ranging from 3’6″ to 7′, with the touch of a button
- HydroWorx products are made with superior strength and durability
- First-year parts and labor warranty
- Five-year structural warranty
- Extended warranty and service plans are available
Start-Up and In-Service Training:
- Comprehensive product training
Technology Upgrades Available
For full technical specifications and information, click the button below to download.Design and Install Guide
Expand to view frequently asked questions about the product
What are the unique performance features of the HydroWorx 3500 Series pool?
Multiple Variable Speed Underwater Treadmills
The variable speed underwater treadmill, which smoothly increases from 0 to 7.5 mph in safe .2 mph increments, has a cushioned low-impact design with excellent traction. Add an additional variable speed treadmill to the floor footprint. This additional underwater treadmill can be positioned at the same depth or 6″ deeper than the standard treadmill. This option also comes with resistance jets.
Resistance Jet with Massage Hose (up to 5 stations)
A resistance jet is essential for competitive sports performance training, therapy protocols, swimming or deep tissue massage. The jet has nearly 200 different water speeds to choose from. Add up to 5 additional Resistance Jet stations to maximize the pool’s footprint.
Resistance Jet with Massage Hose
A resistance jet is essential for competitive sports performance training, therapy protocols, swimming or deep tissue massage. The jet has nearly 200 different water speeds to choose from.
Underwater Cameras & Viewing Monitor
Customize the 3500 Series to include two underwater camera and a flat screen viewing monitor to greatly enhance a clinician’s diagnostic capabilities when evaluating a subject’s underwater gait pattern.
7′ Deep Water Access Area
Designed to give athletes and patients extra depth for un-loading, this 7′ deep well area is a great way to accommodate deep water running or taller patients and athletes.
Removable Stainless Steel Support Bars
Lightweight multi-functional and positional bars ensure patient comfort and security.
Variable Water Temperature
A fully automated, state-of-the-art-heating unit provides variable water temperature. Electric or gas systems are available.
This optional feature includes a fully integrated computer system with custom designed documentation software. The software monitors the pool functions, treadmill speed and jet speed and then uses this information to display and store information in a patient database for future reference and progress reports. Package also includes handheld wireless remote that controls all pool functions.
Who are a few of your 3500 Series customers?
- Dr. James Andrews
- Pinnacle Health Systems
- Beverly Healthcare
- St. Paul Children’s Hospital
- Olympic Memorial Hospital
- Summit Place Independent Health Center
- Heather Hill Hospital
- Harrison Memorial Hospital
- Mid-America Rehabilitation Campus and Glens Falls Hospital
- New York Giants
- Ohio State
- Philadelphia Phillies
- Eagles & Flyers
- Indiana Pacers
- Dallas Mavericks
- San Antonio Spurs
- Cincinnati Bengals
- University of Arizona
- Texas A&M University
- North Carolina State
- Gold’s Gym
What is an example of how the college & pro sports teams utilize the HydroWorx 3500 Series pool?
Multiple-athlete cardiovascular interval training is accomplished with directional resistance jets and the underwater treadmill. Athletes are placed in alignment with two resistance streams that hit the mid-point of the athlete’s chest. The floor can be positioned at various depths to create different loading effects.
Sample Session: Begin the interval with the treadmill speed at 6 mph but without jet resistance. After a warm-up of 5 minutes, increase the treadmill speed to 7.5 mph or higher and activate the jets at a resistance level of the trainers choosing. This will provide a resistance that simulates an intense up-hill run and elevate the athlete’s heart rate. Stop the jet for approximately 20-30 seconds and begin again.