World Class technology
Largest Customizable Aquatic Therapy Pool
The HydroWorx® 3500 Series™ offers innovation and maximum versatility to your facility. Its large interior space allows greater functionality for multiple patient therapy stations or group classes. The varying depths of the pool floor also allow for natural patient progression. This 12’x16′ therapy pool comes standard with HydroWorx’s patented underwater treadmill technology and resistance jets in one station. An additional underwater treadmill can be added to the pool footprint. Up to three 4-foot extensions can be added to the length of the pool to increase the size to 12’x28′.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The integrated underwater treadmill surface has a cushioned low-impact design with excellent traction
- Treadmill speeds smoothly increase from 0 to 7.5 mph in safe .2 mph increments
- Useful for gait training, sports specific activities, and aquatic therapy
- Resistance jets are essential for orthopedic therapy, rehabilitation, sports performance training, and swimming or deep tissue massage
- The jets have a wide range of water speeds and directional configurations
- Designed to give patients extra depth for unloading
- Allows up to 7′ of water depth
- Ergonomic stairs with handrail for safe access
- Better control and functionality with easy-to-use touch screen interface and remote capabilities on a tablet.
- Easily monitor progress and set goals from anywhere in the pool room with large TV screen readout showing speed, water depth, time and distance.
- Maintain the same control from anywhere in the room or pool via tablet.
- The 3500 Series resistance pool’s cameras and viewing monitor enhance your diagnostic capacity
- One side view and one front view with a flat screen monitor for viewing
- Varying water depths allow clinicians to treat multiple patients at different stages of weight bearing status
- Offers the ability to quickly add or remove up to 8″ of water to attain pool depths ranging from 3’6″ to 7′, with the touch of a button
- HydroWorx products are made with superior strength and durability
- First-year parts and labor warranty
- Five-year structural warranty
- Extended warranty and service plans are available
- Comprehensive product training