Compact Aquatic Treadmill
Introducing the ECO – the latest addition to the line of self-contained freestanding aquatic therapy solutions from HydroWorx. At just 30 square feet, ECO has one of the smallest footprint of any above-ground aquatic treadmill therapy system world-wide.
ECO is our game-changing water therapy model that offers a turnkey solution for:
How Much Does A HydroWorx Cost?
All-In-One Aquatic Rehabilitation and Compact Fitness System
Designed especially for existing practices where space is already a premium and equipment purchasing is not an option, ECO integrates standard and sophisticated elements representing the next phase of hydro and physical therapy treatments.
The ECO provides a turnkey, ready-to-use professional aquatic therapy treadmill right in your current treatment facility — requiring just 30 square feet and fitting through a standard 36” door. Other cutting-edge model features include:
- Self-contained, no additional equipment required.
- In-unit touch-screen control pad commanding all functions, including water temperatures, depth, treadmill speed, and more.
- Affordable monthly payments — ask us how to build a profit with one 30-minute patient session per day.
- Complete start-up and in-service model training and support.
- An industry-leading warranty included
Underwater Treadmill System Set-Up
If you’ve been considering an above-ground therapy pool but found cost, space or construction constraints a barrier, the HydroWorx ECO is the professional-grade water therapy solution you’ve been waiting for.
ECO is fully self-contained, eliminating the need for water storage tanks. Its modular design facilitates customized sessions for both patients and clinicians, resulting in superior physical therapy and rehabilitation services at your center or facility.
The set-up and usage of our underwater treadmill system is designed for:
- Easier entry and exit: Enter the aquatic treadmill chamber through a sealed foyer door. This set-up prevents the need for using slip-prone ladders and steps or having to lower patients into the chamber like traditional hydro and rehabilitation pools.
- Expedited treatment chamber preparation: ECO’s treadmill treatment chamber fills to the desired depth in 1 1/2 minutes or less upon closing the foyer door, with pool depths up to 50″. This efficient filling speed allows physical therapy sessions to begin promptly, maximizing the patient’s time and treatment capabilities.
- User-friendly, touch-screen monitoring: Control all HydroWorx ECO functions with a touch-screen panel positioned for both patient and clinician monitoring. The water-resistant screen allows you to adjust water levels and aqua-therapy jets to create an environment appropriate for patient or athlete progress — gradually increasing from water to land bodyweight training. Underwater treadmill speeds reach up to 6 miles per hour.
Fitness Training With HydroWorx ECO
ECO’s integrated water treadmill platform is designed for low-impact movements with a safe, slip-resistant surface for traction.
Treadmill speeds range from a gentle 0.2 mph to a maximum of 6 mph, increased in increments of 0.1 mph. This mirrors the mobility training of land movement with the added benefits of aquatic assistive devices, including low-impact exercise that reduces wear, tear and stress on patients’ joints and muscles.
Rest easy knowing your rehabilitation and exercise program is among the safest water-based modalities suited for:
- Strength training: Strength training with aquatic treadmills offers a low impact range of activities that uses bodyweight-only motions to strengthen muscles. As a patient is supported by the filled chamber’s natural buoyancy and challenged by water’s natural resistance, they can work to improve strength, range of motion and balance.
- Cardiovascular endurance: The underwater treadmill offers cardio training with dual rehabilitation and exercise capabilities. Water provides low-impact resistance that increases caloric burn compared to traditional rehabilitative training, with optional multi-planar aquatic exercises like step-ups and plyometrics.
Aquatic Rehabilitation With HydroWorx ECO
ECO’s underwater treadmill provides a compact system suited for all planes of motion with enough room to move freely.
Resistance jets and underwater treadmills have been standard features in all HydroWorx therapy chamber pools since 1998. While other brands have only begun incorporating these elements, we continue offering industry trendsetting aquatic rehabilitation features designed for clinician and patient ease. Choose our affordable and elite ECO model in fitness and rehab physical therapies for:
- Enhanced circulation and pain management: Warm water can assist circulation, pain management and patient relaxation, providing a range of physiological and mental benefits. ECO allows you to control the water temperature to suit individual needs, enabling functional rehabilitation guided by clinicians, athletic trainers and physical therapists.
- Gait pattern improvement: With ECO, you can assist users with muscle control and muscle strength, mobility, coordination, voluntary response and weighted motions across major lower body muscle groups through water-based gait exercises in one compact, comfortable piece of equipment.
- Corrected balance: Assist patients and athletes with improving their stability, weight distribution and weight bearing, and help them correct balance overcompensation and dysfunction. ECO also helps build the mobility confidence of neurological patients in particular.
HydroWorx ECO: The Latest in Compact Underwater Treadmill Systems
The HydroWorx ECO is the result of an evolutionary product process yielding an aquatic treadmill system with a freestanding, compact and modular design at our most economical price.
It’s today’s ideal hydrotherapy solution for practicing clinicians requiring a turnkey therapy system, as well as outpatient facilities, senior living homes and other rehabilitation clinics where space is at a premium. HydroWorx has set the industry standard across our more than 20-year history in the rehabilitation world, with this evolved aquatic solution representing ingenuity and an ideal set-up for existing, small-spaced facilities.
We offer a full warranty plus product servicing performed by our HydroWorx technicians. This ensures our customers receive the ongoing, specialized support they need for equipment usage and upkeep from qualified experts who work exclusively with our models.
Request information on the HydroWorx ECO system today and ask us how you can cover monthly ECO payments with just one aquatic patient a day.