Transportable plug-in hot and cold therapy
The THRIVE® Transportable Plunge is the latest addition to the line of plunge products from HydroWorx. Fitting through a standard doorway, this revolutionary plunge is filled by a garden hose, uses touchscreen controls, and is quickly ready for use.
Features & Benefits
Fits through a standard doorway
- At just 33″ tall, designed to easily fit through a 36″ door and around corners
- Small space required: 78.5″ x 78.5″ x 34″ (43 square feet)
- Fills and drains with a garden hose
Up to 6 persons
- Commercial filtration and circulation
- Capacity of 240 gallons
- Various benches and stairs
Temperature range of 40℉ to 104℉
- Covered: 100 to 104 degrees max
- Uncovered: 98 to 100 degrees max
- Provide hot, cold or combo therapy
- Place units side by side for contrast therapy
Custom team logos
- Placed on up to 4 side panels
- Full color logos
For full technical specifications and information, click the button below to download.Design and Install Guide
Expand to view frequently asked questions about the product
What do hot and cold plunges have to offer?
One of the best ways to prevent injuries such as muscle pulls, strains, etc. is to relax tight muscles prior to rigorous activity. The THRIVE® plunge reaches a temperature of 104 degrees, which raises body temperature, increases circulation and stimulates the release of endorphins. Water also creates buoyancy, reducing body weight and relieving pressure from muscles and joints.
Cold pool therapy (water 50 degrees) helps control joint inflammation and enhances muscle recovery.
Circulation jets are positioned in order to efficiently promote water circulation .
Easily fitting through a standard 36” doorway, the HydroWorx THRIVE® requires just 43 square feet of floor space.