Now Offering Affordable Aquatic Therapy for
The same great technology used for the rehabilitation of humans is now available for any veterinary facility.
Meet the HydroWorx K900, our first underwater treadmill for the rehabilitation of small to medium animals.
Utilizing warm water therapy as a medium to enhance rehabilitation and performance through water’s buoyancy, resistance and hydrostatic pressure, this advanced canine hydrotherapy system provides the ultimate rehabilitation advantage.
These canine treadmill systems are developed with input and knowledge gained from both veterinary and rehabilitation professionals. This educated background has helped HydroWorx to create products that are fit for purpose and assistive to the latest rehabilitation techniques.
The HydroWorx K900 helps well-trained physical therapists work to a high standard of animal welfare. A no-compromise approach coupled with many unique features has positioned these treadmills for canines and other small animals as market-leading solutions — the first choice for veterinary rehabilitation facilities worldwide.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The integrated water treadmill surface has a cushioned low-impact design with excellent traction.
- Treadmill speeds increase smoothly from 0.2 to 7.0 mph
- Useful for rehabilitation, gait correction, training, weight loss programs and more
- Quickly add or remove water to attain pool depths ranging from 1″ to 24” with the touch of a button.
- Easily change water depth to progress patients
- All functions are controlled via an adjustable pool-mounted water-resistant panel with an intuitive touch-screen interface
- Additionally, all functions can be controlled with a portable, hand-held device
- Easy patient accessibility with floor-level entrance and exit ramps
- Stainless-steel walk-through design with entry/exit doors
- Easy operation, two-stage safety door latch
- Structural glass with 360-degree patient visibility
- Side platforms for physical therapists
- Anti-slip surfaces on chamber and ramp
- Reversible belt direction
- Water dump valve on plant module
- Powered incline
- Powered treadmill lift for easy cleaning
- HydroWorx products are made with superior strength and durability.
- First-year parts and labor warranty
- Five-year structural warranty
- Extended warranty and service plans are available.
- Comprehensive product training
- Extended ramps
- Therapist seat
- Harness frame & tether points