Reports To: VP of Sales
HydroWorx is the world leader in aquatic therapy and fitness equipment. HydroWorx develops and manufactures aquatic therapy pools for use in Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine, Senior Living, Military and has now entered the Veterinarian market. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for driving revenue growth, executing the strategy, and creating demand for the existing and newly released HydroWorx product solutions and services across markets in a defined territory. The SDR will focus on hunting/cold calling our core market selling channels to validate new pools and options sales opportunities that will drive new pipeline growth and sales revenue. The new validated opportunities will be passed on from the SDR to the appropriate HydroWorx Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to close.
The candidate must reside in/near Phoenix, AZ, Denver, CO, Las Vegas, NV, Omaha, NE or Seattle, WA.
- Meets/exceeds all sales plans/targets.
- Develops relationships and have credibility throughout the organization and with customers.
- Enters all sales activities and pipeline forecasts into Salesforce.
- Manages initial quotes/pricing sheets – to capture the customer value delivered and maximize margins.
- Develops territory forecasts and plans.
- Follow up on all generated and assigned leads in a timely basis and document in Salesforce.
- Shares customer, market experience and competitive information with the Business. Provides reporting and recommendations when required.
- Attends and contributes to the success of shows/exhibitions/conferences as required.
- Ability to discuss/present Return on Investment (ROI) to prospects/customers.
- Prepares proposals and organizes quotes based on information provided by the customer.
- Maintains professional integrity in all work-related situations.
- Continually take steps to develop and improve personal skills and knowledge, beyond what is provided or required.
- Outbound Hunting/Cold Calling Activities: Prospect and validate existing space opportunities in our core selling channels to drive pipeline growth and sales revenue for our free-standing solutions.
- Research target prospects using resources like our non-qualified leads data base in Salesforce, ZoomInfo, company websites, google, LinkedIn, etc.
- Real-time CRM (Salesforce) tracking and updating of leads and customers that you interact with.
- Scheduling of product demos utilizing resources like the EVO / Thrive Live Virtual Demo room.
- Adheres to HydroWorx safety policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Sales experience preferred
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Ability to negotiate and close deals
- Excellent organization skills
- Results driven
- Hunter mentality
- Independently self-motivated
- Strong desire and ability to evolve sales skills and product knowledge.
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear in order to exchange information. This is largely a sedentary role. Occasionally moves to access files, etc. On occasions may lift up to 10 lbs.
This job operates in a professional field environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Tools & Equipment:
Computer & telephone.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
On occasion for trade shows/sales meetings/customer meetings.
Training for this position will be conducted per HydroWorx Training Program.
Thank you for your interest in HydroWorx. Apply directly here.
This organization participates with E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
EEO Statement: “HydroWorx International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.