Position Summary: The Product Engineer II is responsible for the creation of new/improved designs and drawings directly reporting to the appropriate manager. The engineer will use nationally accepted design criteria and practices during all phases of development. He/she should always be prepared to aid the DoE and/or manager in reporting on or creating reports for projects that are in process and should be fluent in basic office programs. They should be prepared to take direction from the DoE/manager for assignments and be willing and able to work independently towards project completion dates which will include personal time management skills.
Classification: Salaried Exempt
Reports to: Director of Engineering
- They shall be capable of completing production drawings as required for daily manufacturing
- Create drawings that adhere to nationally recognized drafting standards as well as HydroWorx best practices for the design and construction of products sold and manufactured by HydroWorx
- Be capable of preparing reports for active projects for management
- Possess both basic and advanced engineering skills that include structural design and analysis including FEA
- Can work independently in a team environment and complete projects by specified due dates
- Serve as a mentor to other less experienced engineers
- Assist with general manufacturing and testing projects as required
Please submit cover letter, resume and answers to the questions below to Jeremy LaCombe.
1. What are your core values?
2. What does being a team player mean to you?
3. What is your greatest achievement and why?
4. How do you build trust with customers and team members?
5. What makes you the best candidate for this job?
Page Updated on: March 31, 2020