Reports To: Director of Sales Operations
Department: Sales Operations
The Customer Fulfillment Associate is responsible for ensuring that customer’s orders are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactorily manner. This position supports sales efforts by providing a variety of services, solutions, and support to existing customers as well as retail sales representatives. This includes but is not limited to processing orders, shipping, sending/receiving invoices, purchase orders, and collecting outstanding accounts receivable payments.
- Providing pleasant and professional interaction with customers via phone, email, and fax.
- Receiving, processing, tracking and completing small and large orders for existing customer base.
- Data entry of customer orders, shipments, payment applications, and order tracking.
- Completing customer follow-up communication to ensure order and service expectations have been met.
- Managing a database for customer orders, invoices, and promotional activity.
- Assists with accounts receivables, billing and collection.
- Makes outbound collection calls.
- Minimizes accounts receivable delinquency.
- Identifies issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with manager and finance
- Daily communication, written & verbal, to Director of Sales Operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School, Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- 1 – 3 years of call center or phone answering experience
- 1 -3 years of parts management and inventory
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized, accurate, personable, with the ability to reflect empathy to customers
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and organized
- Work independently
- Strong collaboration with other department staff
- Acute attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent Phone etiquette
- Data entry
The employee is primarily required to sit or stand up to 8 hours daily. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
Work Environment: Work environment is fast pace, high energy, and requires a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize work-related tasks, and work independently with little supervision.
Tools & Equipment: Computer, Printer/Fax/Copy Machine
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Training: Training for this position will be conducted per HydroWorx Training Program
Thank you for your interest in HydroWorx. Apply directly here or apply via LinkedIn.
EEO Statement: “HydroWorx International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.