Aquatic therapy evolved to the
size of your land-based treadmill
Introducing the EVO – the latest addition to the line of freestanding aquatic therapy systems from HydroWorx. At just 30 square feet, EVO has one of the smallest footprint of any above-ground aquatic treadmill therapy system world-wide.
- Small footprint, just 3′ x 9′
- Self-contained, no additional equipment required
- Affordable monthly payments
- Build a profit with one 30 minute patient session/day
- Designed for existing facilities and treatment areas
- Fits through a 36” door
Features & Benefits
Variable Speed Underwater Treadmill
- The integrated water treadmill surface has a cushioned low-impact design with excellent traction
- Treadmill speeds increase smoothly from 0.2 to 6 mph in safe .1 mph increments
- Useful for gait training and sport specific activities
Adjustable Water Depth from up to 50”
- Quickly add or remove water to attain pool depths up to 50” with the touch of a button
- Easily change water depth to challenge athletes or progress patients from water to land
Resistance Jet With Therapeutic Massage Hose
- A resistance jet is essential for water therapy, rehabilitation, sports performance training or deep tissue massage
- The jet has a wide range of water speeds and directional configurations
Adjustable 7” Touch Screen User Controls
- All functions are controlled via a pool mounted water-resistant panel with intuitive touch screen interface
Self-Contained, No Water Storage Tank
- Water transfer from foyer to treatment chamber enables system entry and exit
- Only requires 30 square feet of space
- HydroWorx products are made with superior strength and durability
- Full warranty during the rental period
Start-Up and In-Service Training
- Comprehensive product training
For full technical specifications and information, click the button below to download.Design and Install Guide
Expand to view frequently asked questions about the product
What are the unique features of the HydroWorx EVO?
Fits in Just 30 Square Feet
The unique foyer design of EVO means that there is no need for an extra water storage tank, the water is maintained within the unit chamber, dramatically reducing the amount of space needed.
Adjustable Water Depth From 1″-50″
Quickly add, remove or adjust water levels to attain the optimal water depth for patients. Depths range from 0″ to 50” with the touch of a button
Variable Speed Underwater Treadmill
The variable speed treadmill, which smoothly increases from 0 to 6 mph in safe .2 mph increments, has a cushioned low-impact design with excellent traction.
Resistance Jets with Massage Hose
A resistance jet is essential for sports performance training, therapy protocols or deep tissue massage. The jet has nearly 200 different water speeds to choose from.
Easily fitting through a standard 36” doorway, the HydroWorx EVO requires just 30 square feet of floor space, less than any other freestanding aquatic treadmill system world-wide.
What are a few advantages the HydroWorx EVO technology provides?
Compared to land-based unweighting treadmills, the HydroWorx EVO offers the same functionality but with the additional benefits of warm water therapy such as buoyancy, the relaxing effect of warm water on muscles and joints, the strengthening benefits of additional resistance and hydrostatic pressure to reduce swelling and promote healing. In addition, the EVO allows you to move and rotate freely with plenty of space to execute multi-planar activities such as forward and backwards walking or running, side shuffle and carioca.
The completely integrated underwater treadmill (speeds from 0 to 6 mph) allows for correct simulation of land-based biomechanics. Sports specific exercises such as sprinting, marching, back-pedaling, shuffling, lateral braiding steps and plyometric activities are especially effective when performed on an underwater treadmill.
The adjustable 7” touch screen panel controls all functions of the EVO. This gives the athletic trainer, physical therapist, athlete or patient complete control from inside or outside the tank during treatment or conditioning sessions.
How long does it take to fill and empty the trainer tank?
Three minutes (1.5 minutes for the treatment chamber and 1.5 minutes for the foyer).