Reports To: VP Operations
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk is responsible for properly receiving incoming inventory, timely staging and timely shipping outgoing orders while adhering to safety procedures and providing accurate, timely shipments. The successful candidate will also support the production team as needed.
- Verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepare items for shipment. Assemble, address, and ship merchandise or material; receive, unpack, verify and record incoming merchandise or material; and arrange for the transportation of products.
- Ensure all subassemblies, products, and documentation are 100% complete in accordance with production schedule.
- Assist with pool modifications as needed.
- Assist with augmentation for projects requiring plastic modification as needed.
- Operate lifting equipment and forklift trucks to load and unload pools as necessary.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve process.
- Maintains clean work areas and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in manufacturing industry
- Experience with shipping/receiving responsibilities
- Ability to read drawings and follow basic engineering requests.
- Computer experience required.
- Know how to setup, operate, and troubleshoot tools.
- Knowledge of production scheduling and shop operations.
- Flexibility with time and schedule to assure availability to customer or company as needed.
- Mechanical aptitude and plumbing-PVC knowledge a plus
- Valid Driver’s License
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear in order to exchange information.
This is largely a non-sedentary role with extending periods of standing. Works on the production floor and inside pools. Ability to lift and move boxes over 40 lbs.
This job operates in a production floor environment. This role routinely uses standard power tools, forklifts, and production supplies to fulfill manufacturing requirements.
Tools & Equipment:
Power tools, hand tools, forklifts, ladders
Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
As required, less than five times per year.
Training for this position will be conducted per HydroWorx Training Program.
Thank you for your interest in HydroWorx. Apply directly here.
EEO Statement: “HydroWorx International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”