Reports To: Director, Service & Retail Sales
The Retail Sales Representative is responsible for managing the current and future customer base and driving revenue growth, executing the strategy, and creating demand for HydroWorx services in a defined territory. The Retail Sales Representative will work closely with the Director of Service & Retail, Marketing, Sales support and operational groups to deliver on Corporate results and customer expectations.
- Meets/exceeds all sales plans/targets.
- Develops relationships and have credibility throughout the organization and with customers.
- Enters sales activities and manages reports, customer information and other key information on SalesForce.
- Sells to all existing customers, Marketing Leads, and Hunt opportunities in territory.
- Develops territory forecasts and plans.
- Understands and speaks technically about HydroWorx products within our industries
- Develops and maintains territory coverage plan which allows for coverage of key accounts.
- Calls and visit customers regularly and document visits in SalesForce.
- Follow up on all leads provided in a timely basis and document in SalesForce.
- Shares customer, market experience and competitive information with the Business. Provides reporting and recommendations when required.
- Attends and contributes to the success of shows/exhibitions/conferences as required.
- Ability to discuss/present Return on Investment (ROI) to customers.
- Prepares proposals and organizes quotes based on information provided by the customer.
- Maintains professional integrity in all work-related situations.
- Follows the specified HydroWorx Retail Sales Process
- Continually take steps to develop and improve personal skills and knowledge, beyond what is provided or required.
- Adheres to HydroWorx safety policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- 3-5 years’ work experience Commercial, B2B, B2C, Retail or outside sales
- Familiarity with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Ability to negotiate and close deals
- Excellent organization skills
- Results driven
- Hunter mentality
- Independently self-motivated
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear in order to exchange information.
This is largely a sedentary role. Occasionally moves to access files, fax & copy machines. On occasions may lift up to 10 lbs.
This job operates in a professional field environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy and fax machines, iPads.
Tools & Equipment:
Computer, telephone, copy & fax machines
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Frequent evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
70% weekly travel is required
Training for this position will be conducted per HydroWorx Training Program.
Thank you for your interest in HydroWorx. Apply directly here.
EEO Statement: “HydroWorx International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”