Reports To: Production Supervisor
The Production Technician is responsible for inspecting equipment upon arrival. Ensures all subassemblies, products and documentation are completed in accordance with production schedule. This position is also responsible for performing quality control inspection of parts and sub-assemblies, installing treadmills and tile, and packaging pools. He/she performs equipment adjustments and minor preventative maintenance tasks to meet all standards for safety, quality and efficiency.
- Act in accordance with HydroWorx Safety Program
- Inspect all plastic pools upon arrival to HydroWorx and report any deficiencies to Supply Chain.
- Ensure all subassemblies, products, and documentation are 100% complete in accordance with production schedule.
- Report any deficiencies in parts or quality to Production Supervisor immediately.
- Provide augmentation as requested for all projects requiring plastic modification in the shop.
- Assist in special manufacturing projects as they arise and coordinate with Production Supervisor to avoid stressing the production schedule.
- Manage miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the production process and voice your opinion so that we can implement changes.
- Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to load and unload pools as necessary.
- Maintain work areas and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in manufacturing industry
- Ability to multi-task.
- Know how to setup, operate, and troubleshoot tools.
- Knowledge of production scheduling and shop operations.
- Complies with all quality policies, safety policies, specifications, regulations and instructions.
- Flexibility with time and schedule to assure availability to customer or company as needed.
- Able to work on foot for extended periods of time.
- Reliable mode of transportation.
- Assists in the organization and cleanliness of the shop floor.
- Work to meet deadlines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear in order to exchange information. This is largely a non-sedentary role. Works on the production floor and inside pools. Ability to lift and move boxes over 20 lbs.
This job operates in a production floor environment. This role routinely uses standard power tools, fork lifts, and production supplies to fulfill manufacturing requirements.
Tools & Equipment:
Power tools, hand tools, forklifts, ladders
Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
As required, less than five times per year.
Training for this position will be conducted per HydroWorx Training Program.
Thank you for your interest in HydroWorx. Apply directly here.
EEO Statement: “HydroWorx International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”