Reports To: Production Supervisor
The Production Technician is critical to the Company’s success in providing quality products to our customers in a timely fashion. The Production Technician is responsible for executing the daily activities such as inspecting equipment upon arrival, ensuring all subassemblies, products and documentation are completed in accordance with production schedule. This position is also responsible for performing quality control inspection of parts and sub-assemblies, installing treadmills and tile, and packaging pools. He/she performs equipment adjustments and minor preventative maintenance tasks to meet standards for safety, quality and efficiency.
- Inspects all plastic pools upon arrival and report deficiencies to Supply Chain.
- Ensures all subassemblies, products, and documentation are 100% complete in accordance with production schedule.
- Reports any deficiencies in parts or quality to Production Supervisor.
- Provides augmentation as requested for projects requiring plastic modification in the shop.
- Assists in special manufacturing projects as needed in coordination with Production Supervisor to avoid stressing the production schedule.
- Participates in miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve the production process. Assists in the modification of production process improvement.
- Operates lifting equipment and forklift trucks to load and unload pools as necessary.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Set up and verify the functionality of safety equipment.
- Start up and shut down processing equipment.
- Acts in accordance with HydroWorx Safety Program
- Maintains clean work areas and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in manufacturing industry
- Ability to multi-task.
- Know how to setup, operate, and troubleshoot tools.
- Knowledge of production scheduling and shop operations.
- Complies with all quality policies, safety policies, specifications, regulations and instructions.
- Flexibility with time and schedule to assure availability to customer or company as needed.
- Able to work on foot for extended periods of time.
- Assists in the organization and cleanliness of the shop floor.
- Work to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Plumbing-PVC knowledge
- Valid Driver’s License
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear in order to exchange information.
This is largely a non-sedentary role. Works on the production floor and inside pools. Ability to lift and move boxes over 40 lbs.
This job operates in a production floor environment. This role routinely uses standard power tools, fork lifts, and production supplies to fulfill manufacturing requirements.
Tools & Equipment:
Power tools, hand tools, forklifts, ladders
Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
As required, less than five times per year.
Training for this position will be conducted per HydroWorx Training Program.
Thank you for your interest in HydroWorx. Apply directly here.
EEO Statement: “HydroWorx International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”