HydroWorx is the global leader in aquatic therapy and conditioning solutions to improve human performance. The Company designs, develops, manufactures, markets and distributes hydrotherapy technology products and therapy pools for use in Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy, Senior Living, Health, Wellness, Fitness and Residential markets.
The Company services over 4,000 product solutions installed in over 20 countries worldwide. The Company currently has a presence at more than 30 national and regional trade shows, industry meetings and seminars each year.
This position is responsible for coordinating the following for all trade shows or events, including but not limited to; show selection and application process, exhibitor services, speakers, pre and post event marketing, marketing material selection, and coordinating shipments. This position is also responsible for working with the Clinical Education Director to execute webinars and live virtual demonstrations. This position is also responsible in assisting in lead generation efforts by working with the Marketing Manager on implementing email campaigns, landing pages and website maintenance.
TRADE SHOW AND EVENT COORDINATION
- Coordinate the following for all trade shows or events (including but not limited to): show selection and application process, exhibitor services, speakers, pre and post event marketing, marketing material selection, coordinate shipments.
- Manage the ordering, printing and stocking of marketing materials and giveaway items.
- Schedule and manage webinars logistics and live demonstrations with the Clinical Education team
- Implement content strategy including disseminating email campaigns, updating website content and A/B testing concepts.
- Coordinate and organize print advertising placements.
- Disseminate content to appropriate marketing communication channels.
- Responsible for managing and creating new landing pages.
- Work with the team to create email campaigns in marketing automation platform.
SUPPORTS OTHER MARKETING PROJECTS AS NEEDED
- Work with Business Analytics Manager to pull Salesforce data
- Work with Business Analytics Manager on additional Salesforce projects
- Maintaining the integrity of Salesforce data
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3+ years of experience preferred.
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be creative, independent and flexible enough to work well with tight deadlines while bringing fresh ideas and improvements to our events program
- Ability to build solid relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, the consummate team player
- Ability to interact with a variety of people ranging from vendors to event attendees (customers)
- Strong collaboration with other departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Independent with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- High degree of professionalism, ethics and integrity
- Able to think outside the box and adapt best practices to our growing environment
Some travel is required for coordination of major trade shows and conferences. Generally, 10-20%.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
This job operates in a professional office environment or at Trade Shows sites. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy and fax machines, filing cabinets.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT:
Computer, telephone, copy & fax machines and company provided tools
Regular office hours 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Training for this position will be conducted per HydroWorx Training Program
Thank you for your interest in HydroWorx. Apply directly here.
EEO Statement: “HydroWorx International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.